Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Josh and Taren come to NYC!

One of the best things about living in NYC is how many visitors we get. This weekend we were lucky enough to have Taren and Josh came out. We had a great time. Josh had never been here before so we took him to all the big "must sees". I still can't believe how much we did in such a short amount of time. We won four front row lottery tickets to see Wicked which was unbelievable. I miss them already. We love you guys. Thanks so much for making the effort to come see us, it means a lot! xoxoxo


5 comments:

Abbie said...

What? How do you know Josh? I worked with him at TreeHouse. That is so crazy! Small world!

LMT said...

Sweet! I am SO happy you guys won the lottery. It pays to wait and pray, huh? hehe. So cool! How many times is that for you now?

Mom Laurie said...

When a dessert was especially good, Grandpa Del used to say it was "wicked". All I can say (like Adam Sandler) is that my nieces are so cute, they're hot? foxy? . . . no, WICKED!

Tamara Jacobs said...

how fun linds! i miss you. hope things are going good. love ya!

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

Four front row tickets to Wicked! My dream! I still haven't seen it! I want to soooo bad.