No words could describe how happy I am to be married to J. Robert W. Staples so I am not going to even try. Happy Anniversary Babe! And REMEMBER... I love you!
Wedding Slide Show
How to Do Anything
1 day ago
No words could describe how happy I am to be married to J. Robert W. Staples so I am not going to even try. Happy Anniversary Babe! And REMEMBER... I love you!
Wedding Slide Show
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary Lindsay and Robert! Your reception was one of the most beautiful, and sweetest I've been to. Wishing you both continued health and happiness as the journey continues.
With Love,
Barbara Luka
Your family is so so so glad you figured out that you were meant to spend your lives together. You are a beautiful and wonderful couple........
xoxoMom
Congratulations, guys!
I am so happy to know that it is your special day. Happy Anniversary! I smiled and teared up the whole way through your wedding picture slideshow book thingy, oh that song. You guys look so happy, it is just the same today. Congratulations!
Oh happy annivery you guys! You are such a great couple. Your wedding day was one of the prettiest ever. Have a great anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple and seem SO SO happy!!
happy anniversary!!!!
happy anniversary! I watched the slideshow with baby Audrey and she loved it! She watched the whole thing and was just smiling! I think she can tell you are in love!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment