Robert was excited to find out that his student ID allowed him free entrance onto a Nuclear Submarine and Aircraft Carrier Museum on 47th street. He was like a little boy running around to all the planes and playing with all the gadgets. I will admit that the nuclear submarine was sweet. It was used during the cold war off the coast of the Soviet Union. They had nuclear weapons that were 10X stronger than the Atomic bomb aboard. The crew would stay on the sub for 2 months at a time without seeing daylight or showering. I had a instant respect for them after getting claustrophobic during the 15 minute tour.
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

2 comments:
So awesome. I have wanted to check that out forever. I heard that we are getting one of the old space shuttles, for the Intrepid museum. We will have to go back with you guys, when it arrives.
I love that picture of robert jumping for joy.
Post a Comment