Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Portwoods ROCK out in NYC!

I never imagined having so many visitors when we moved to NYC. I absolutely love it. I would like to think everyone is coming just to visit us but lets be honest... it's because we live in the coolest city ever!
We loved, loved, loved, having Robert's sister and brother in-law out for a the weekend. They are such a fun and beautiful couple. Here are some pictures from the eventful weekend including a Yankees game, and Macy's fireworks over the Hudson River. Here are just a few pictures from Stephanie's blog so click here to see the rest.
Ryan and Steph, We love you!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun you guys are able to get so many visitors! What an amazing experience.

sportwood said...

It totally rocked! We miss you guys! Thanks again.

Stacy and Blair said...

I wish we could be the ones visiting, I miss you! But we just bought our house, so we're too poor to travel. let's get together when you come to visit! I miss you and your cute smiley face!

Staci Davies said...

I don't know about anyone else but I know that I came only to see you, and it was nice to have that city close too ;)