Thursday, June 3, 2010

13.1 in Boston

Two half marathons in one week = a marathon.... Right??? Ok, it doesn't but nice try.
For memorial weekend a group of our friends took a bus up to Boston to run "A race to Remember Half Marathon". It was SoOoOoO much fun!
It was fun to train and run with everyone. It was some of my friends' first half and they did Awesome! I am so proud of everyone!
My cheer section waiting for me. Between Robert, Erin, and Dave, I had the bestest cheerleaders EVER. They even made me signs! Love them!

Slowly but surely I finished! One of these days I am going to start caring about my time and not just finishing.

xoxoxoxoxo waiting for me at the finish line! He is so supportive of all my crazy ideas!

Finish off the day with some of Boston's best seafood!
** more Boston posts to come! (not like you care)

9 comments:

Maddie said...

I care! : ) where did you get that photo of you crossing the finish line? I keep checking the website for the pictures but nothing is up yet...

Tamara Jacobs said...

good job linds! you are so amazingto run 2 in one week! boston sounds awesome...i've always wanted to go there.

Megan and Brian Askew said...

I do, I do! You're amazing! I'm excited to be out of school, so I can hopefully really catch up with you! When are you out?

RaCHeL said...

Way to go! I wish I liked to run. I can't imagine 2 in one week. Boston is great isn't it? We went for spring break. I really want to go back! Can't wait to see more pics!

The Hansens said...

We did it! Boston was such a blast! Great pics--thanks for sending those out! We'll have to plan another fun trip soon!

Hulberts said...

Nice job! So you're a runner now?! That's great! So...when can I come for a visit? :)

P.S. I do care and can't wait for more pictures from your Boston trip.

Denice said...

Great accomplishment!! Running is life. I love the picture of you crossing the finish line.
Denice

Brad and Jade said...

It totally counts as a marathon. I wish you lived here so after I had my baby you could be my running motivator. I'm sure you are a great person to train with. Good job Linds!

Angie said...

Woo hoooooo!!!! Thank you for getting me out there to do it!! It was such a fun run and such an incredible weekend!