Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bacon on Saturday Morning!


Robert finished his medical boards yesterday!!! WaHooo! After the test I asked Robert how he felt..... "It feels like smelling bacon on Saturday morning!" (Whatever that means!)
Way to go babe! You worked so hard and now it is time to PARTAAAAAAAY!

8 comments:

Miggy said...

Congrats you guys. Getting past the boards is the best. Enjoy your summer!

Miggy said...

Congrats you guys! Getting past the boards is the best....enjoy your summer!

RaCHeL said...

That has got to be the best feeling! Congrats! Do lots to celebrate!

Turbo said...

Woooooooooooottt! Well done, Robert!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Robert! I'm sure you are both so happy to have that out of the way!

Penrod Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Both things of course that he is complete and the smell of bacon! LOL

Malesa said...

Yeah! That is such a great feeling. Party it up!

Staci Davies said...

Hooray! that is Awesome. I hope he doesn't just smell bacon but gets to eat it