I did it!!!!!!! I made it through another crazy year of teaching. This year tops the charts of crazy years. Anyone that knows me has probably heard me say at some point that my dream is to work in the inner city schools of NYC. I wanted to be that "Dangerous Minds" teacher changing kids lives. Well, I guess I have to be careful what I wish for because this year my dream actually came true. Although most days are definitely not that glamorous, I have learned a TON this year. I have learned a lot about myself and I have pushed myself to new limits. Hooray for a successful year completed! Cheers to another crazy year to come.
Babe, I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for waking up with me EVERY morning at five o'clock. Thanks for walking me to the Subway EVERY morning. Thanks for being patient with how tired I have been. Thanks for drying my eyes on those HARD days. Thanks for NEVER letting me give up on my dreams. Again, I really couldn't have done it without you. 
Monday, June 22, 2009
Hooray! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats Linds!!! We are so happy that you made it. We can't wait to see you guys next week!
Your right! I have heard you say that and way to go...you deserve a "job well done!" pat on the back and if I was there I would give it to you! you are so awesome and those kids are very lucky to have been in your class.....and to the kids to come, there will be many influenced for good by YOU! love ya...way to go!
You do deserve that. Way to go, those kids look up to you in every way I'm sure. Good job Linds! Still can't believe Rob does that with you. What a good hub. Hope you get to enjoy a nice break before going back. Love ya
You are so awesome. Those kids are so very lucky to have you!
I don't really read blogs anymore, but occassionally I stop by yours. This post melted my heart a little. Proud o' you Linds. I loved seeing you in action in West Valley, I can only imagine you in NYC!
I miss your face so badly. By the time I get enough vacation days to visit NYC you're going to be sick of visitors and will have done all the touristy things a million times...sigh...someday, someday.
Lindsay Smith Staples, I sure love you.
Let's catch up via telephone someday...okay?
Post a Comment