A couple of weeks ago we babysat our friend's herb garden and got a little attached so we trecked across New York to a Home Depot and bought the supplies for our own little garden. This should be good practice for future parenting. Hopefully our plants don't die.
Basil, Oregano, Cilantro, Chives
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

3 comments:
I am so happy you have your garden! I really wanted to gift you one. Sorry I missed the boat on that.
Try less water and sun for the chives. Not sure how you will manage that but they started to grow more. Keep us posted on the progress!
Ah. That little herb bucket or whatever you call it is just perfect sitting in your window. That will not reflect parenting. I hope how well the plants do doesn't reflect that )
If plants are an indication about parenthood our two kids should be long gone. Good luck.
Post a Comment