




My favorite roommate ever came to visit this weekend (if any other old roommates are reading this, you are my favorite as well). It was a blast to see her and her friends. We walked the Brooklyn bridge and went kayaking in the Hudson. Thanks Ashley for visiting us. We loved seeing your cute face.
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

4 comments:
Great photos. It was good seeing you guys today. We will all kick it together, soon.
Ahhh. that looks so fun! Can't wait to get there. Congrats to Robert on his first year
....and to you, for being a support & strength! Way to go team
Lindsay! Every time I read up on your blog I want to come visit NYC! That is one place I have never been and with you being there, there is just no excuse! My husband, says he would never intrude on you guys, but I told him I am sure you would be fine with it.... let me know what you think???
-your long friend Buffy!
Post a Comment