"He's done. He's done. He's done..... he's done...... he's done." (sung in several different octaves :)) Robert just finished his first year of medical school. This past week was a rough one for him but he did it! He finished strong!
I can't believe that his first year is already over. It went by faster than anything in my life. It was a great year. It has been such a special experience to be on our own in NYC. We have both learned and grown a lot. We are pumped for all the years to come and hope they don't go by as fast.
Great job BABE! I am soooooooo proud of you!
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

4 comments:
congrats it took you long enough jr but you did it. See ya in a week
way to go rob!!! that is such a huge accomplishment! sorry you've been sick linds-hope you are feeling better and ready to party in a few days:) love ya!
Congratulations to both of you finishing your first year of medical school! I hear it may be just as hard for the wife! Good Work.
You are too cute! I am afraid the rest of the years are going to fly by.
ps. I saw your comment on Reagan's blog. You are so cute. If it wasn't enough that her post made me that way too, just reading your comment made me even more. Jeez... haha.
Post a Comment