Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fleet Week and American Idol


I stayed home from work today. I have been sick for about 3 weeks now and this morning it all caught up to me. Robert has been studying around the clock for all his finals, so today has actually been pretty boring. I was pretty excited when I saw some of the Navy ships coming down the Hudson. It has been fun to watch all the huge boats and see all the sailors hanging out around the city.

American Idol! I do have to say I was SHOCKED that Kris won but very happy. Now that American Idol is over... now what am I going to do? Good thing I have visitors for the next 2 weeks!

5 comments:

Stacy and Blair said...

Sorry you've been sick! I know what you mean about what do you do when your show is over, Biggest Loser is over now too! I guess I should just start exercising on Tuesday nights! I hope all is well,

Jaime Smith said...

So sorry you're sick! What are your symptoms? (the nurse in me has to know):) Wish you were home and I would buy you smoothies and let you watch tv all day just like when you were little. Just sit and watch the ships go by, almost as good......
xoxoxmom

Laurel said...

Sorry you've been sick. You can watch So you think you can dance now that American Idol is over. I'm so glad kris won.

Turbo said...

Man, I hope that you don't have swine flu. Are you guys around this weekend?

Arlene Heiner said...

Hope you are feeling better-I liked Kris too so I was happy about the outcome. It's the only show I've followed so I guess I'll have to plant some flowers now or something.