Monday, May 4, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week!!!

I have always loved teacher appreciation week. All the tears and hard work pays off when you get fuzzy notes and hugs from your kids. Sometimes teaching makes me want to tear my hair out and sometimes it makes me cry because it is so worth it!

Our principal emailed us videos from our students this morning to start off teacher appreciation week!

6 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Good teachers are worth their weight in gold--good job

Reagan said...

that is so sweet! I wish there was hairstylist appreciation week!

Tamara Jacobs said...

that is so cute linds. i bet your students just adore you!

LMT said...

That is so cool. I hope your week is so good. I hope you cry a lot because the kids are loving you so much! You deserve it. Can't wait to see more posts about what happens this week. (hint, hint. hehe)

Lindsay said...

What a sweet little girl. I bet hearing stuff like that makes all the hard work worth it! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! And I think it's so cool you are a teacher - it's such an important job and I'm sure it's not easy!