Mom, we sincerely apologize if this embarrasses you in any way but we are your family and you should love us anyway. We love every fiber of your being. You have always hated Mother's day and the huff and puff that goes into it but just soak it in for a second and say "I am a freakin' good mom!"
PS Jaime and Denice.. there are homemade cards on the way.. here is a sneak peak:
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Jaime, The Queen of Drap-air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
i seriously almost peed my pants when i saw this!
you guys are the best! I wish we could hang out all the time:) i bet your mom LOVED it! love you guys!
OK, you 2 have seriously lost it. However, I am glad to hear I'm a freakin good mom. Thanks you guys, love ya more than you know.
You guys are too funny. I would love a mother's day wish like that--good job
Hey Robert and Lindsay-
We want to watch mom's rap, but its not on there anymore.! Can you put it back up??? Dad wants to see it too! Love you guys!
Look at those moves!
It is a real shame you guys cannot see my foot work. It was the best part:( Robert
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! You guys are seriously so funny!
Post a Comment