Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flat Stanley



My cousins’ 2nd grade class is sending Flat Stanley around the country. We were honored enough to have him come stay with us for he week. We took him all around the city with us.

Every time we took Stanley out to get a picture people would yell “Hey isn’t that Flat Stanley?” and would stop and watch. Robert had never heard of Flat Stanly before so he was amazed how famous he was.

4 comments:

Jess said...

haha that's awesome lindsay. new york is a little more exciting than florida it looks like. i'm glad he was such a celebrity up there and had a warm welcome.

Arlene Heiner said...

Lindsay, you are the greatest. My sister-in-law in Alaska who has Flat Stanley now said you did a great job. I can't wait to see it. I bet you are an amazing school teacher--what a gift. You remind me alot of your great grandmother Alice Cook.

Stacy and Blair said...

My kids are doing flat stanley's too! I should've sent you one for my example. Too bad, I didn't think about that sooner. I've already had a couple come back and they are way fun for the kids to see and share. Good job for being such a good cousin!

Sharp family said...

AGAIN! you could not be more amazing!!! I LOVE your guts! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!! As if you had any extra time to be taking care of Flat Stanley.....and you did......and went to extra mile! WOW!! Girl, you are the BEST! I wish you were teaching out here and my Addie could be in your class! Thanks again! Lots-o-Love Bec