Happy Birthday to one of the greatest men we know! We love you, Jon!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lindsay, Hi its Alyshia (Udy) Smith I found your blog through Tamara's blog and I hope thats ok! You look so cute and like you guys are having the time of your lives! We have a blog, but its private because I had some crazy comments by people I didn't even know!! AHH! I have 4 kids so I was scared at who was looking, so if you would like to keep up with my fam will you email me your email address? mine is amemd5@hotmail.com When did you get married? How is New York? I would love to go there someday. We have lived in Colorado and Texas and are now back in Utah but up in Logan. My husband it a helicopter flight insturctor so we go where the jobs are! Well I hope you are ok with me reading your blog! Hope to talk to you soon! Alyshia
He is a good looking science nerd! He is one of the happiest people you will ever meet. He has a heart of gold a makes everyone feel special. He doesn't go a day without telling is girl how much he loves her. He is going to make a great doctor one day!
She is a teacher at heart and loves life. She is always up to something. She loves to travel, read, explore, run, learn new things and laugh. She tries to live each day to its fullest.
We are just two kids trying to make a difference in the world! We love spending time together, traveling, talking, and exploring NYC. We use this blog as a journal and a way to keep in touch with our families and friends. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Lindsay, Hi its Alyshia (Udy) Smith I found your blog through Tamara's blog and I hope thats ok! You look so cute and like you guys are having the time of your lives! We have a blog, but its private because I had some crazy comments by people I didn't even know!! AHH! I have 4 kids so I was scared at who was looking, so if you would like to keep up with my fam will you email me your email address? mine is amemd5@hotmail.com When did you get married? How is New York? I would love to go there someday. We have lived in Colorado and Texas and are now back in Utah but up in Logan. My husband it a helicopter flight insturctor so we go where the jobs are! Well I hope you are ok with me reading your blog! Hope to talk to you soon!
Alyshia
Post a Comment