Friday, March 20, 2009

Celebrate!


Yesterday I went to the dentist for the first time in... I won't even tell you how long because then you might not be friends with me anymore....! Well anyways I was really dreading this appointment for months. I would have daydreams about what the dentist was going to say to me......

"You call your self civilized. You haven't been to the dentist in _________ years."
or
"You have 9 cavities and need a root canal"
or
"This is the worst I have seen in my entire career as a dentist"

It might sound silly but I really was nervous. When I went into my appointment I was straight up with her and warned her about how bad it could be. She did my x-rays and exam and said "Are you ready for this?.....Everything looks good! You are good to go and I will see you in six months!"
Needless to say that I was ecstatic, I even thought about hugging my dentist. Now I can spend my tax return on something other than dentist bills.

Kendall, Matt Harris, Ted, Nathan, and all other dentist out there can still claim me as family!

3 comments:

Jaime Smith said...

After all the money we've spent on those beautiful teeth, please take care of them!!! xoxox YOUR MOM

Arlene Heiner said...

If you are brave enough to walk the streets of New York I know you could get through a cavity.

Stacy and Blair said...

Oh man. You have gorgeous teeth! I can't even imagine what my dentist would say. I'm sure it's been years too, I know sick. Maybe you just motivated me and I'll have to make an appointment! Or maybe I'll just see if I can set a record for not going to the dentist.