I have an addiction to banana pudding. Right by the Manhattan temple there is a bakery that has the most DELICIOUS banana pudding. Saturday mornings after working the Manhattan temple we/I go directly to this bakery and purchase pudding and then to work off the calories we go for a walk in central park. I think everyone should partake of this pudding. 


How to Do Anything
1 day ago

6 comments:
Mmmmm that sounds way yummy! Lets get some when we are in NY! Don't forget to take us by there. I want to experience all the little things like this! :)
Lindsay, I love reading your blog posts! Your life with Robert is such an adventure. I sure enjoy keeping up on you both- you always make me smile!
:)
Could you be talking about magnolia? Their banana pudding is the best thing in the whole shop! I have a friend who has the recipe!
Yum!! where did you get it? I want to try it when we are there. I LOVE banana pudding - it's really popular in the South, but I'm sure New Yorker do it better. :)
Linds take us there when we're in NY! That looks so good. I miss you and can't wait to see you in two months!
oh yum! That is making my mouth water. I can't wait to come there!!!! You are so beautiful. I miss you and love reading your posts.
Post a Comment