Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Sis!


Julia’s no ordinary girl.

She is the only girl who can wear a backwards hat, with a dress, and oversized heelies and still looks adorable.

She is the only girl I know that can watch an entire movie while standing on her head.

She is the only girl I know who doesn’t stop talking or moving from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed.

She is the only girl I know that loves anything to do with animals (clothes, books, and movies).

She is the only girl I know who snorts when she laughs.

She is the only girl I know that almost EVERYONE loves to be around.

She is the only girl who has more friends than I can count.

Julia.. You are one of a kind girl. You have been such a blessing in my life… I hope you had fun celebrating your “New York Birthday” with us. Keep being the charming girl that you are. I am excited to watch you grow up and see all the amazing things you’ll do.

4 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!

Brad and Jade said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how old she is. Hope your doing good Linds, Love Ya!

Jaime Smith said...

Robert and Lindsay thanks for being a nice nice family. my birthday in new york was way fun. i am 8 now! High school musical was so good.

Sara said...

Hey! It's Sara (Greenwood) Andersen! I have finally found your blog! I think I have your email so I will send you an invite cause it's private! I am jealous you are living in New York! How awesome! And I can't believe Ju,ia is that old! CRAZY! She is super cute!