Thursday, October 9, 2008

Providence, Rhode Island

A little late but I wanted to post some pictures of our weekend get-away to Providence, RI. It was our first time out to the city in 3 months. It was a well needed trip. Providence was beautiful with all the shore lines and changing leaves. I also wanted to thank David and Laverle for a beautiful and relaxing weekend. They were so generous to give us a tour of the Prov. Between David's jokes and Laverle's incredible cooking we are tempted to go back often!!

Vanderbilt Mansion

Killer view from the Vanderbilt Mansion

Having lunch with David and Laverle

The Boys.... being boys!

Making ourselves comfortable on the porch of our dream mansion!


Loving Life!!!

The inspiring view from David and Laverle's home.

Thanks again Ward family for an amazing weekend! We love you guys.

8 comments:

Davis' said...

Linds-

I truly am jealous.. You are getting to see so much. I would love to go to all those places.. it looks like you guys are having the time of your lives. WE sure do miss you but are very happy for all that you are getting to do. Love you tons

Taren
Ps.. When are we going to do web cam again..

Brad and Jade said...

Linds, that looks like so much fun. Sorry I never responded to your text the other day, shortly after my phone dropped in the toilet. So I've been phoneless. But I miss you dearly and we were just at lunch the other day with our friends and were still planning on coming out in the spring. Hope it's okay. Love you tons. Your beautiful. Tell Rob hi from me and Brad!

Sharp family said...

OH, the life! I have no other words! love ya!

Chelsi said...

Hi Linds
I got my curtains at target! Can you believe it? So many people ask me about them and think that they were expensive...nope...I'm all about cheap target! I don't really know where Tawny is living, I haven't talked to her in a couple of months, but last I knew she was still here living. i will find out for you and let you know. Looks like you guys are having a great time being alone out of state. How fun!!!

Penrod Family said...

Ahh, I did not realize how beautiful RI was, David and LaVerle have quite the view, I am jealous you got to go and visit them!

The Wilson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randy, Courtney, and Noah said...

That looks so fun! I'm a little jealous of all the fun adventures you and Robert are having. Miss you!

Arlene Heiner said...

What a great experience. Love the updates. Hope everything is going great with your school and Rob's school. The pictures are great.