Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We Heart New York!!

My knight in shining armor showed up this weekend driving a Pensky truck! He was a little shaken from a 36 hour drive but I have never been so happy to see someone! We moved in and spent all weekend making our apartment a home!! We LOVE our place and still can't get over the beautiful view we have. We are excited for our adventures but still have movements when we think "what the heck did we just do?" :) Here are some pics of our new place:
Before:


After:




15 comments:

Jess said...

oh my gosh that's awesome. your apartment looks so cute and you are right...that view out the window is amazing!

Sharp family said...

This is Becca not Adeline, anyway....LOVE your place! You have done such a great job! You guys will love it! Keep updating.

The Greenwoods said...

YOUR PLACE LOOKS AWESOME! YOUR VIEW IS AMAZING. LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!

RaCHeL said...

Oh my goodness! Your place is so cute! And you're right, the view is fantastic. :) You guys are going to have such a great time. I know we have. Have you been to your new ward yet? It is so different than back home, but good. :)

Laura said...

Talk about a view! That is awesome. Hope everything continues to go well and keep us posted on your New Yorker life.

Tamara Jacobs said...

k your apartment is soooo cute! You are so good at decorating! I'm glad you are getting all settled in. We've been playing phone tag...I can't wait to talk and hear more details. This med school stuff isn't so bad after all (ask me again in a few months)..ha! love ya!

mom, dad and JuJu Bee said...

Hi Lindsay and Rob

Dad wants to know why there is a bridge in the way of your beautiful view. Ha Ha. Do you miss us yet? Can't wait to come visit and see your fabulous apartment. We love you and we miss you. Your family--

Staci Davies said...

Yay! I was excited to see pics of your place. I still can't believe you are in NY. Living there! That view is amazing

Penrod Family said...

Your condo is gorgeous! Can not wait to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

Your place is so cute!!! And I love the view! How fun!

Arlene Heiner said...

Oh, how fun. You are only young once so enjoy every minute of it. Visit every possible place to visit and take in all the wonderful things New York has to offer. You will look back at this time as one of the greatest adventures of your life. good luck and have fun (even though you will both be working your hearts out). Hope we can visit one day

The Kirton Family said...

I can't believe that you guys are there! Your place looks awesome, and the view is great! I wish we could unpack as quickly as you did. Keep us updated.

Matt said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I remember way back in the day when Robert would say he wanted to be a dr. and now now look at him. I'm so happy for you guys!

Lindsay said...

Oh my heck Linds your apartment is SO DANG CUTE and your view is AWESOME! YOu are so lucky! I can't wait to come visit!

Melanie said...

SOOOOO cute! Seriously I am so happy for you! How would it be to have a view like that!