




This week was busy! Robert was busy with his first week of orientation and Robert's parents came out for his white coat ceremony! Columbia rented out a boat and took all the students and wives around Manhattan! We had fun dancing and getting to know everyone.
I also had a great time at a baseball game on Coney Island. My principal took all the teachers as a team building activity! We stuffed our faces with the famous Nathan's Hot Dogs. I really really like the people I work with. We all get along really well and have lots of fun together.
It was a lot of fun to have Jon and Denice come stay with us. We went all around NYC and saw a Broadway play. Denice cooked us a REAL meal....it has been awhile!We are sad that the trip was so short but are excited that we were able to see them!
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

8 comments:
Linds that's awesome that Rob's parents came out to see you guys. Looks like you had lots of fun. That's great that you like the teachers you work with. When does your school start? I can't wait to hear about your class and students!!
Hey Lindsay,
This is Gentry from study abroad. I know it is really random that I came across your blog. I can't believe that you are teaching in New York that would be quite the challenge but I bet it will be really rewarding. I taught Kindergarten for a year and now I am having a baby. I would love to keep in touch with you so check out our blog.
Congrats Robert, I had no idea there was such a thing as a white coat orientation, hello Chantelle. Linds, I am so glad that you like the people you work with, that makes all the difference in the world. Good luck this week and enjoy!
How fun linds! I'm so glad you are having a good time. That's fun that Rob's parents came too! Love ya linds!
I am seriously jealous of your life.... I want to move there, go to baseball games, see plays, teach, and have a cute apartment like you!! Want to trade lives??
Miss you Linds, but looks like life is good. I really want to come visit...I've never been to NY, and now I have a bonus reason to go there...you and Robert. If I haven't mentioned it before...I LOVE you guys.
Lindsay, I didn't know Robert was related to Heiners. If they are from Morgan we are for sure related. I knew from the moment I saw him I liked him I guess it was those family ties. That is awesome. I would like to know exactly who his ancestors are. We came from the Daniel Heiner family.
I'm so glad to hear you're liking the people you work with. That'd be hard if you didn't. You guys look so happy there. Fun to have Robs parents visit. Congrats on the white coat Rob!
Post a Comment