
Who knows how long it will be until we live in Utah again... that's if we ever do live in Utah again. So Robert and I made a bucket list for Utah. We have been busy the last week trying to complete all the things on our list.
Some things on our bucket list:
Spend time with family
Hold baby Hailey
Hiking
Camping
4 Wheeling
Swimming
Star Gazing
Snow Cones
Some pictures from our bucket list:
Hiking
Visiting with my great grandma and uncle
Holding Hailey
Hanging out with my BFFs
Sleeping on the tramp with Julia (Chubby Bunny Contest)
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

5 comments:
So much fun! You are going to be missed, but what a adventure! Remember.......update often! Bec
Love the pictures. Robert looks like such a fun guy. I'll never forget the first time I met him. I thought he was so dang cute. I am so happy you will be blogging while you are away so we can keep in touch.
cute linds! Looks like you've had fun. I can't wait to hear about your drive, your new place, the people, and everything! Let's keep in touch good...we will definitely be relating with all this med school stuff:) love ya! p.s..baby Hailee (sp?) is soo cute!
Holy crap, you two got married?? Boy have I been out of the loop!!!
Where does Robert go to med school? NYC?? My wife and I live just outside of DC.
If you two are ever wanting to see DC, let me know.
Hope all is well!!
How fun! I can't believe you guys are moving out East. I'm jealous! I think you'll love it! I found your blog through Chan's, so I was excited. Good luck out there! Keep us posted on your fun adventures! You can check out our blog: nickerandmopsi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment