Happy Birthday Babe!
From the first day I met you in 8th grade you have been my best friend. You were always the person I could tell anything to, the person I could be myself around, the person who believed in me. You are an incredible person. You have an incredible ability to love and serve. Thanks for being a goof and always making me laugh. Thanks for working so hard for our family. Thanks for serving me from sun up to sun down. Thanks for helping me reach my dreams. Thanks for being you. Thanks for being alive! 
*** Leave a birthday wish for Robert!
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

6 comments:
happy birthday robert!!! i hope you have a wonderful day! love you guys!
Happy b-day homey!
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Robert!!
Happy B-day Robert, I hope you had a great one! You are a great couple, love ya!
Happy Birthday buddy! Lindsay said it perfectly. A quality guy that looks to make others happy before himself. You were the best friend a 4-8 grader could have wished for. and it's an honor to call you a friend. (I think I should start writing for Hallmark) :)
Post a Comment