My cute friend Tamara invited me to be part of "project happiness".. click here to find out what the heck project happiness is!!
Day one:
Sleep hasn't been in my vocabulary for the last 2 years.. come to think of it.. sleep has never been part of my vocabulary! Since we moved to NYC I have started all my days Monday through Friday at 5:05AM. Saturdays it is 4AM (to work in the temple).. "Well, Lindsay at least you get to sleep in on Sundays"... not usually! I am not complaining because I have always wanted to be a morning person and this has helped me .. but I do miss sleep very, very much! I have dreams about sleeping.. catch my drift :)
So for day one of project happiness I took and long, unexpected nap!!!!!!!!!!! It was lovely and I was very, very happy when I woke up. I look forward to day two of project happiness.. I have some great ideas!
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

1 comment:
I love this idea, thanks for sharing! My theme for 2010 is Happiness, now I want to do this project to go along with it. And I am amazed you can function on so little sleep. I would have a haaaaaard time. Go, you! And hooray for naps!
Post a Comment