All our bags are packed,
We're ready to go.
The taxi’s waitin’,
He’s blowin’ his horn. 
We’re leavin’ on a jet plane!
** Stay tune for our El Salvador adventure.
How to Do Anything
1 day ago
All our bags are packed,
We're ready to go.
The taxi’s waitin’,
He’s blowin’ his horn. 
We’re leavin’ on a jet plane!
** Stay tune for our El Salvador adventure.
3 comments:
Linds/Rob..
Have the best time. I am so jealous. That sounds like the trip of a lifetime. You better keep i touch with us while your gone so we know what your up too... Love you guys more than anything.
peace out
Davis Clan...
I can't wait to hear all about it! And I can't wait to see you when you get back!!
I can't believe that. Good luck with it all. I'll be excited to hear/see how your adventure goes. Love ya!
Post a Comment