Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Robert's Spring Break

Although it wasn't sailing lessons in the Bahamas or hiking Machu Picchu (like his classmates) I am pretty sure Robert had a successful break! Here are some of his spring break endeavors.
Robert and his friend from school went to the David Letterman show! They had a few seconds of fame. They were front row so you could hear and see them throughout the show.

Robert was so sweet! Since he had the week off he made my commute with me everyday! I told him that I was NOT waking up with him at 5AM on my spring break but he insisted!

Robert had a conference in Philadelphia so we made a weekend out of it. I LOVED Phili. It was so clean and was rich with history. Robert especially loved the Rocky run!


Now it is my turn! My spring break started today. Celebrate!

5 comments:

LMT said...

my spring break too, lets play.

Sharp family said...

Sounds like So much fun! Hope you "breaks" continue to be filled with nothing but smiles! Linds....Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is filled with all your dreams come true!! Love you girl! Bec

Harris Family said...

I am so glad you had a good time in Philadelphia. We really enjoyed it too!

Staci Davies said...

ps. Your smile does say it all. It's amazing. And you look so cute in that hat. Can't wait to see you!

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Phili looks so fun. Rachelle and I were talking about how jealous we are of you getting to live in New York and go into Manhattan and just have this cool lifestyle that we are just never going to experience. Don't worry, I still love my life here, yours is just pretty cool. Hope you had a good spring break.