Somehow I convinced my parents to join me on one of my fanatical trips. All my life they have been supporting and funding (thanks daddy) all my trips but finally they partook of the greatness of it all. I could be wrong, but I don't think they will ever look back. Thanks for the best spring break yet!
The trip started with a birthday pick up from the airport........
Then we drove to Mexico to spend a week building an orphanage and spending time with the orphans.
And the trip ending with a sunset on the beach......

P.S.
So cute, it melted my heart. Julia insisted that I braided her hair because she thought that is "what you have to do" when you did humanitarian work. I guess it's because her big sister came home with crazy hairdos.




13 comments:
wow that is awesome linds! your family is so cute. how fun to be with them on a trip like that! love ya!
I'm so jealous, I would love to go do something like that again. Your family is awesome. I'm so mad that I never called you on your birthday and I knew it was on the 12th and everything, it just left my brain that day. I hope you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you in like a month! Love Ya
that was great. We would love to hear more. What a great thing to do.
This is rad! I had no idea you went to Mexico, some friend I am. I want to hear all about it. Bike ride??
What an amazing trip! You are missed. We spent Eater in Draper and we missed you and your family at dinner. I haven't caught up with you in so long. I love reading your blog and haven't gotten on in months. Happy Belated Birthday. Your hubby is so cute to make such a sweet post. Lucky girl!!!!
That is really neat you guys got to go there. Love the pictures. I can't get over how much Julia looks like you guys.
Lindsay,
I think this looks amazing! I am so sorry I did not get a chance to talk with you personally about this trip. We loved seeing you guys. I was sort of sad on the ride home thinking about how much we love you and Robert. Thanks for the trip!
Looks like a pretty awesome time.
Linds! I love all your trips you go on... I'm so jealous. That is so awesome that you are still doing it. I love those pics! How is school going? Still loving it? I think Scotty and I are plannin a trip out to NY soon for a Yankee game... are you anwhere near there? I know you live out there but I have no clue about anything... HAHA :) I've never been so I'm excited to go! I'll keep ya updated!
Hey Lindsay, This is Erin Oakeson Shaha. We are in Dallas in medical school and Tam mentioned to me once that you guys were in New York while Robert is at Columbia. Anyways, we just had an LDS family here that we know get accepted to Columbia for next year and I wanted to send them you or Robert's e-mail address so that they can get a heads up as to what to expect. Let me know if you guys would be up for that.
Looks like life is fun in New York!
Thanks,
Erin
erin.shaha@gmail.com
Wow what an awesome trip! That is so neat that you got to do it with your family!
Here is the reason the train wasn't stopping at utica yesterday
You are so amazing. Let's all run away to Ecuador together. Hope you are great! :)
Post a Comment