Monday, February 23, 2009

Utah Trip

Home away from home…..
Girls Trip to St. George
Laughed til’ I cried
Kissed Hailey’s (my niece) cheeks
Went skiing
Had dinner with the Staples
Soaked up the sun
Good long talks with my parents
Went to movies
Danced with Julia
Finally bought an Ipod
Visited with old friends
Café Rio
Slept in past 5’oclock AM!!!
Visited grandparents
Draper Temple

Now, Back to real life….


4 comments:

laraine said...

That was great you could spend time in Utah.

I stared a blog and would like you to visit it.

Brad and Jade said...

It was good to see you Linds, thanks for planning it. By the way we booked our flights, we're on our way to New York City!!! Can't wait it's that last weekend in May. Love you Linds, see you soon!

Jaime Smith said...

It was great having you home Linds- the days just arent the same without you here. (We did have a pretty good time, didn't we)???!!!

Sharp family said...

Linds....all I have to say is I love your guts! No matter what you post about it always makes me smile!!! You are so sweet. OH and thanks SO SO SO much for being such a gem and agreeing to have Flat Stanley around for a while! As if you have nothing else to do, did I say I love your guts!!!!!!