Other than Netflicks and bills we rarely get anything in the mail. So we were ecstatic when we received a package from home. My domestic brother-in-law, Matt, made us these rad mugs in ceramics. Robert also scored a sweet Alta High School Champion sweatshirt. Thanks Matt for the sweatshirt. Robert wears it ALL the time. I should probably wash it soon :) Denice, thanks for the candy, I am sure it tasted great but I wouldn't know because it was gone before I got home ... thanks hunny... NOT!! 
Here, Robert is showing off his cool sweatshirt next to our African mask friend "Bubba".
Pinkie up! 
CHEERS!!!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
You've got mail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you had a great time in Utah. You guys are awesome. Thanks for helping out with "Flat Stanley". I know it takes times but the girls were excited about the New York thing.
Wow Matt! Way to go bud. Those mugs are awesome...i want one:) I love your faces Robert...don't ever change! Hope you guys are doing well! Love from Lansing!
Lindsey, It so good to be able to keep up on everyone's lives through Blogging. I going to keep up on looking at all of the family bloggs. I will keep my updated also. Laraine
Post a Comment