
I guess Robert got the hint that I needed a romantic night on the town because he bought us tickets to the NYC Ballet. They were cheap student tickets, so our seats weren’t impressive but they got the job done. The performance was incredible. I watched their beautiful leaps and turns and (as every girl does) wished I was the ballerina on stage. Mean while Robert was studying the back of his eyelids.
After the performance it was fun to watch all the girls, young and old reminisce in their ballet days, do turns and leaps out of the theatre. I tried a couple of leaps but Robert was embarrassed and said that he wouldn’t walk by me if I continued to dance.
All in all it was a very culturing experience and motivated both of us to embrace New York’s culture more often.So.... Thank you Robert for taking the hint, and thank you New York City ballerinas for being so talented.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Ballet at its best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like fun--I love the ballet! I'm definitely one of those girls who wished she was a ballerina also. We definitely need to plan something together soon--maybe after this big test week for the boys!
How sweet of him. That NYC ballet will do it to you every time, give you the dancing bug. Hope you can catch a class soon.
Take in all that NYC fun while you can. I bet it was a great performance. By the way, I have working on Grandma and Grandpa Smith's slides and putting them on DVD's. It's a big project and I'm doing it slide by slide but when it's done, we'll make sure everyone has a copy.
I am glad you enjoyed it Lindsay! Way to go Robert for at least trying to do part. They have Cinderella the ballet coming to Richmond this weekend...I wish we could go. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!
Good Job Robert! It was good talking to you the other night. Sorry i was soooo tired...Long day at worrrks!
Post a Comment