Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

Today was another revitalizing day in New York City. I have been looking forward to this day for awhile because it is one of the few days I get off. I made of list of things that I wanted to accomplish. I enjoyed the day by sleeping in, running across the George Washington Bridge, shopping, reading Twilight, learning to knit and hanging out in Central Park. I am in love with New York! I still feel giddy when I remember that I am living here! Here are some pictures of my Veterans Day! I hope you had a superb day too!







This is the George Washington Bridge. On Holidays they turn the lights on and it is breathtaking!

9 comments:

Jaime Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime Smith said...

Hi Lindsay--

What a beautiful day in Central Park!! Wish we were still there to enjoy it with you-the leaves are gorgeous-looks like a postcard. We love you and I for one wish I had your energy and zeal for life! We're proud. . . . .Mom

Arlene Heiner said...

I bet New York loves you too. However I am still a little worried about you going to and from work. Be careful. New York is beautiful. I bet the snow will be beautiful too. I love snow, I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Love ya

Tracy Davis said...

What a great day! It sounds like my kind of day - reading, running, shopping and of course sleeping in. New York sounds fabulous! I would love to take a vacation there so don't be surprised if I show up on your door step! Hope to see you soon!

Tara said...

these pictures are amazing Linds! You have quite the talent!

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

Beautiful day in the Park. I wish I lived there. I am a city girl at heart. I never in a million years would have thought I would live in St George. I still believe I will live in NYC for a brief moment! I keep telling Tyler to go back to school in New York so we can do the east coast thing. I have big dreams. I hope we end up long term in San Diego. I won't let that dream die! I'm so proud of you Lindsay. You're an amazing person!

Lindsay said...

You picture are so pretty! Love them! Sounds like you had a great day off. I'm glad you are loving it out there.

Penrod Family said...

Gorgeous pictures. (Sorry quick side question) Linds, I was wondering who your photographer was for your wedding/bridals? Thank you much! Are you guys coming home for the holidays? If so when?

Staci Davies said...

Wow. That really is breathtaking there. I'm jealous of those colorful leaves. I want to see them in real life! Miss you Linds. Glad you had a nice day off