Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Holidays! I am so enthused to be in the city for the Holidays. Sunday we had stake conference in a Broadway theatre and Elder Holland spoke to us. After conference I convinced Robert to walk around downtown and see all the holiday decorations! It is still a little early so some of the decorations aren’t put up yet. It was fun to watch them decorate the Rockefeller center tree and watch people ice skate in central park. I have said it a thousand times but … I am in love with New York City!
I have posted some pictures from our downtown walk and some pictures of my work Thanksgiving party!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend, may it be filled with gratitude and peace!



Macy's Holiday Window Display

Central Park.. our home away from home!

Check out Robert's new coat.. good lookin'!!




Thanksgiving work party! Injy, Carissa, and Ashley.. you girls are crazy! Thanks for keeping my life exciting and for introducing me a East coast Thanksgiving.. Mac and cheese and everything!


10 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Lindsey, I am afraid we are going to lose you to New York. I sure hope you come back to us one day. However, thanks for sharing all your adventures for us home town homebodies that don't travel much. I am hoping we are going to see you during the Christmas Holidays.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you get to be in NYC for the holidays. And I'm jealous in general that you get to live there!! You look beautiful as always!

Casey and Britt said...

Hey Linz! I think New York would be so fun during Christmas time! :) Hey I just went private on my blog so email me your email so I send an invite! brittanyolsen21@msn.com

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Linds! How fun to be in NYC over the holidays! Take lots of pics and keep posting them!

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

See you this weekend! I am so excited!

Laura & Tyson said...

That looks like fun. Laura and I are hoping to come to NYC Dec 13-14 to see the holiday decorations so long as I can find a cheap hotel. I am hoping to "down" economy will lead to some cheap hotels. If we come up, we should all get together for lunch or dinner.

Bonnie said...

the pictures around the city are really great pictures of both of you guys! They should be on your christmas cards this year! :)

Tyson said...

Well we bought our plane tickets and we will be in NYC Sat and Sun (Dec 13 and 14).

We really need to meet up. Hopefully Robert isn't having to study too much.

Will you either email us your number at Tysonandlaura@gmail.com or call us at 216-970-5739

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about your holiday adventures in NYC! So I tagged you today. :)

brooke and josh said...

Lindsay,
long time no see, I am so happy that things are going good for you guys. T told me that you are living in the big NYC. How fun for you. Feel free to check out my blog, hopefully this will help us keep better tabs on eachother.