




This weekend my family went down to Las Vegas for my grandma's 100th birthday party and for a last harrah before medical school!My grandma has been looking forward to this party for months. She looked so happy and was excited to see her family. When giving her birthday speech she said that "all 100 years were worth it" just for this party :). I now have 2 great grandmas live pass 100! We made a weekend out of it and went to the Tuachan production of Les Miserble.. my favorite play! We also went to David Cooperfield where I was called up on stage and he gave me a paper rose which he lit on fire and turned it to a red rose! Later he called my dad up put him in a box and made him disapear.. Julia was a little nervous when he didn't come back for half an hour! It was a great weekend. Thanks mom and dad, we love you!
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

11 comments:
How fun Linds, I bet it was way hot but you probably got a beautiful tan!! Lucky! Can't wait to see you next week. Love ya
Lindsay!! HI!! I'm so glad you found my blog! That is so exciting that Robert is going to medical school - tell him congrats! And good luck to both of you. We'll have to keep in touch and support each other as our husbands have crazy lives in graduate school. ;)
You look beautiful as usual!
Fun weekend. I can't believe you went up on stage. I would be freaking out inside if I ever had to do that!
Yeah! I am glad you found me. You guys look like you are having way fun! I am glad life is treating you well. I am still at Thanksgiving Point doing flowers, I love it, this time of year is the best...wedding season! Where are you guys living now? I hope to see you around sometime, if not well then I will stop by your blog and say hi. I am adding you to my friend list right now. :) Have a good day.
looks like you all had a great time!!
fun linds! Your family is so cute!
Linds, it is your favorite cousin (Shh!) I know that is our secret. Looks like you are doing great! What a fun trip! Keep in touch!
100 years old are you kidding me! that's amazing! taren looks so cute pregnant, make sure you do blog some pictures when she has her little baby girl. do they have a name?
Great pics Linds and Rob, when do you guys leave for NY?
Cute pictures linds, looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe you got called up on stage! Fun! How was Les Mis? I think we are going to go, I need to get tickets! We'll talk tomorrow, i'm so excited to see you and the rest of the gang!
Lindsay, Oh I am so glad you have a blog, I have really been wanting to get in contact with you. I was just in Utah and my mom was telling me that she saw your mom etc.. and how you and your sister are doing... CAN'T believe she is having a baby! YOu look like you are doing great! Stay in touch!
Post a Comment