June was a wonderful month filled with lots of reasons to celebrate. Birthdays, anniversary and the beginning of summer. Annie turned two.... TWO! In some ways parenthood went slow but other ways so so fast. She is turning into such a beautiful person. It's hard to describe her in words but I'll try. She is an observer, strong willed, quick learner, loves to laugh and be laughed at, social, loves her sleep, always tries to hang out with the big kids, flirt, loves sugar....! Everyday this changes so I might look back at this and think differently. She adds such a joy to our life. A deep, deep joy that I've never felt before. It's not a rush like traveling or accomplishing goals but a love and happiness that is always there.
We had a little BBQ to celebrate her life and being parents for two years! I love being surrounded by people that I love like family and that are in similar stages of life. They don't mind our ghetto BBQ or small house. We just love to be together.
No joke Annie korate chopped her pediatrician in the crotch when he tried to look in her ears... Watch out boys! She still tall and skinny. 90%height 10%weight.
I had to say goodbye to a lot of good friends this month. Most are done with medical training and are going out into the real world. I am so happy for them and they will be missed dearly. It really makes me want to live up this time of life. As hard as it is in some ways I know I will miss the simplicity and comridery of residency life. This picture was of out last girls night.
Annie and Nay Nay in Tower Grove park.My friend watched Annie while we spendt a complete day celebrating our 7 year anniversary. We started with a temple session. I had robert take a pic by the flowers I planted during a RS activity a few days before.
We saw a movie in style!
An antique circus comes to St Louis every year and WUMCHA treated us to tickets. Annie loved it!
Annie took shopping for Father's day very seriously this year. She wanted to do it all by herself!
One of many trips to the zoo!
One of many bike rides. I know I look rediculous riding a bike at 27 weeks pregnant but we have fun!
Growing SO much faster this pregnancy!
Our day trip on the train. Annie still talks about riding "Thomas"!
Taking naps with my babies!!!
Magical night at the botanical garden with friends. It felt good to dance the night away!
Keeping cool Missiori style
Our rained out date night to see Billy Elliot
Family photo
Girls night
Trips to the pool usually end with Annie climbing something. Silly girl!
City garden making faces
She's starting to ask me to take pictures of her... Oh boy!
Painting nails... Not an easy task!
Another great month!! Feeling so blessed!






























No comments:
Post a Comment