Another snowy month! St. Louis schools had 10 snow days! It's been bad.... Real bad! But luckily we had a warm vacation to look forward to!
I always wanted a cuddly child and that Annie is! I hope she never grows out of it!

This girl will climb on anything she can get her toes on. Sometime I'll look away for just a second and Annie will have climbed up some furniture.

The shoe obsession begins!

EVERY DAY when Robert gets home Annie likes to hide from him and then scare him. She tells me to shhhhhh!

I like to utilize robert when he is around in the morning ;) This brought me great amusement! I forgot to tell him that the iPad is the key to success when doing her hair.

Valentines party


Her buddy Brooklyn

Another Valentines party with friends

We've been planning on our cruise for months now! We found a killer deal for a seven day cruise out of New Orleans. We drove 10 hours to NO. It was MartiGras so it was kind of crazy. The cruise went to Cozumel, Belize, Honduras and Costa Maya. Roatan, Honduras was our favorite Belize was our least favorite. Annie ate more than I've ever seen and danced anytime she heard a beat. We all LOVED being in the sun. Robert caught up on much needed zzzzz's. Annie was a champ with naps on the go and late night shows! So many good memories!


She had ice cream several times a day!


Trying to eat fancy... Epic fail ;)



"Smile for the picture"




Daddy taking his turn holding sleeping Annie!

Her backpack went everywhere she went.

We took a tour to the Mayan ruins in Beliez. Our bus broken down an hour into our drive so we were stranded at a small fruit stand for several hours. Annie's first true Central American experience




Things we do to try to get our kids to smile....




Tired girls



All the Europeans let their kids swim nude. We let Annie try for awhile but then I didn't want her bum to burn.


She got the hang of relaxing on the beach!



Daddy daughter talks

Naps on dad

After the acrobatic show Annie wanted to try her own tricks

Dance party with the nickelodeon crew


Traveling with a child blows my mind.... So much luggage!

Good bye Febs!

1 comment:
I love you guys! We miss you. I love that you have been able to travel so much. We will have to tag along on one of these trips sometime!
Post a Comment