BEST MONTH EVER! Robert was on his "research" month which meant he was home all day everyday! Annie and I lived up every minute of having our boy around from honey-dos to long road trips.
We started off with a 9 day road trip. It was so much fun experiencing parts of the country that we have never seen before. Our first stop was ... Atlanta, Georgia!
Next up Charleston, South Carolina. This place was a heart melt-er.
and then.... Outer Banks, North Carolina. It was quiet, picturesque and beautiful. I would love to go back one day and rent out one of the cute little beach homes.
and last..... Tennessee Smoky Mountains. These mountains were beautiful and some of the leaves had started changing. The clouds sat in the small valleys making it look smoky. We went on a long hike that ended in a downpour. I've actually never seen it rain so hard. We were wet for the next 4 hours of our dive to Nashville.
It was a wonderful trip! Lots of driving, talking and crossing states off our list! This time of life is so fun! Annie just soaks up everything and its fun to see life through her eyes.
Other September festivities included the wonderful Balloon Glow
Apple Picking. This year we didn't even need an apple picker. Annie picked all 40 apples on her own.
Girls night out. Have I mentioned how much I love my St. Louis family?
Cardinals Baseball Game. Last gave before playoffs. Annie loved all the people watching and loud music.
and yoga on the rooftop!
We ended this wonderful month with a quick trip to my new favorite city, Chicago. Annie loved the energy of the city. She was all giggles and strutted around like she owned the place.
September has sadly ended but I think we lived up every minute. Robert has started a month of night float so these pictures and memories will keep us going!

1 comment:
Ahh - we just want to come live with you guys okay? Then we can see you all the time and join you on these amazing adventures! Deal? Deal.
Post a Comment