Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 2013

June started off with a bang! Annie turned one June 1st. The celebration lasted for a week! Annie loved all the attention. She is blossoming into such a beautiful girl. She almost always has a smile on her face and loves to be by her momma's side.Grandma and Grandpa Staples surprised her with a visit. It was so wonderful to have them here for a few days. They spoiled Annie with love.







































Missouri summers are HOT! We've survived so far by spending lots of time at the pool!





Raw moments with my babe!


Biking is our new passion!





Biking with the Portwoods


Annie would pass up any toy to read books! She's pretty much a genius ;)


Dancing with mom in the car


New swimsuit!


Parallel parking


She loves to play with daddy's tooth brush. Shhh ... He doesn't know!


Cuddle bug





I trained and completed my first triathlon! It was so much fun. I can't wait to do more!

They must have been so tired from the race;)








I love when they fight over me!




No comments: