10/8/2012
Robert had a week off from work so we decided to do a quick trip down to Nashville! We loved it! It was a beautiful 5.5 hour drive from St Louis. The drive was beautiful this time of year. Annie was a trooper. She loved being stimulated and seeing new things.
McDougals- on Vanderbilt campus, famous for wings and chicken strips


Belle Meade Plantation-




Playing around in downtown Nashville





Bar hopping in Nashville- they had live music all day long. Normal people with incredible talents. We could have listened to them all day. A few of the singers dedicated their songs to Annie!


Wildhorse Saloon- famous for their line dancing, concerts, ribs and amazing fried pickles. Annie was adorable in her jean jacket! Everyone stopped us to comment on it!


Hanging out at the hotel-


Great family trip!

1 comment:
I haven't checked blogs for so long and I'm glad I did. Annie is so cute just like her mommy! Hope life is so good and that things are going well for you guys. I'd love to see you if you're here sometime and have time let us know :) We could do a group dinner thing, or even just a hangout, whatever works.
Post a Comment