My latest trip to ut I really wanted to make an effort to see old friends. I have been really bad about it on my last few trips. But .... It made for a GREAT trip. I was a little apprehensive about contacting some of them because it had been so long but I am so glad I didn't let it hold me back. I have some of the greatest friends that have made a huge impact in my life. If I ever write a book they will each have their own chapter!
I am so mad that I didn't get pictures.... Grrr!
- Ashley and her great husband ( who I finally meet)
- Staci and her adorable little boy
- My high school friends.. And their crew!
- Becca... Is the best!
- John and Melanie... Could talk to for hours (oh wait I did)
- Jen.... Would love to be just like her
- My Redwood Elementary family... Amazing teachers (who are the only reasons I survived my first 2 years of teaching)

- Sarah ... My amazing sister in law!
( our trip to the aquarium)

I also enjoyed spending time with my family and enjoying the out doors.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
Linds! So good to see you when you were here. I was so exhausted the day I saw you I was probably horrible company. Sorry! Hope you have fun in Thailand and be safe! Can't wait to see all the fun pics.
Post a Comment