Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Past its prime....

To CeLeBraTe Robert finishing his 2nd year of medical school we took a trip to Coney Island. Coney Island has a "creepy abandoned carnival" feel but we managed to have a great time.

Boardwalk and Beach

Coney is the home of the Famous Nathan's Hot dog and H.D. eating contest. The record to date is 68 hot dogs... gross! We stuffed our faces with some of the goodness and then called it quits.


It wouldn't be a complete day without some jumping pics. I am very impressed with Robert's technical jumping skills.

It was free day at the aquarium so we took a stroll and checked out the fascinating fish.

Coney.. you are past your prime but you still gave us a good time!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

sooo cute linds! i am loving your pictures. you are so pretty.
i'm going to call you! i miss you.
i just got home from a busy/fun week in utah.
love ya!

Penrod Family said...

Your pics and adventures ALWAYS bring a smile to my face. I love seeing new places that I hope and dream of someday visiting. LOVE the pic of you and Robert on the beach @ Coney Island, Priceless. How did Denice feel about the tat? LOL loved it!!!

Jaime Smith said...

Cutest pictures ever!

Angie said...

These are such cute pictures. I have Coney Island on my to-do list but it's so far away we haven't gotten around to it. You made me want to go!