Sunday, May 9, 2010

Everlasting

This year for Mother’s day Robert wanted to do something different to show his mom and mother in-law how much he really loved them. He wanted to do something everlasting, something permanent………

6 comments:

Maddie said...

I totally laughed out loud for reals at this : ) Dan nodded and said "respect." Ha ha that's awesome!

Jaime Smith said...

Thanks guys! I could say so much about the picture but don't quite know which direction to take:) You are definitely most original!! Love you both, xoxoMOM

Denice said...

Thanks for the thoughts & card. I never really saw you Robert as a tatoo kind of guy,but the thought is sweet. I appreciate you & Lindsay. Your life choices and faith bring me great joy.
Love, MOM

Ericka and Wes said...

I love it! You two crack me up! ANd Yes I would LOVE a July VIsit! I need to call you. Love ya

Ericka and Wes said...

I Love it! You two crack me up! ANd yes I would LOVE a July visit! I need to call ya. Love ya

Anonymous said...

OMG. LOL. hilarious