Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quotes.. Anybody????


I love this girl (my sister in-law)! She is beautiful and has a heart of gold. You will never see her or leave her without getting a great big hug. For being so young she is already so driven and self motivated. It makes me love her even more that she loves quotes and has quotes all over her room. She emailed me for some more quotes to put on her wall. I thought it would fun to get my fellow bloggers favorite quotes to give to her. So,

ADD YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE... YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE READ A THOUSAND TIMES AND IT STILL INSPIRES YOU! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! XOXOXO

11 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

The greatest lesson you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.

Kim & Clay said...

Hi Lindsay!

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you have was once among the things only hoped for."

-Epicurus

Addie Sharp said...

sorry in advance this might get long!

Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. You're playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us:it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

~Nelson Mandela

Right now a fav. was said by Joshua

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

"Do great in the small things" Mother Teresa

Chelsi said...

I Believe in Manicures
I Believe in Overdressing
I Believe in Primping at Leisure and Wearing Lipstick
I Believe in Pink
I Believe that Laughing is the Best Calorie Burner
I Believe in Kissing, Kissing a Lot
I Believe in Being Strong when Everything Seems to be Going Wrong
I Believe Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls
I Believe that Tomorrow is Another Day,
and I Believe in Miracles.

-Audrey Hepburn

Maddie said...

the secret to becoming who you wish to be begins with believing you can become who you wish to be.


I have no idea who said that, but I love it! : )

Angie said...

Love is the guiding light that illuminates the disciple’s path and fills our daily walk with life, meaning, and wonder.
-Dieter F. Uchdorf in a recent conference talk

In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Remember that faith and doubt cannot exist in the same mind at the same time, for one will dispel the other. Cast out doubt. Cultivate faith.
-Thomas S. Monson

Lindsay said...

"Don't let the little things in life pass you by...one day you may look back and realize they were really the big things."

Anonymous said...

We all have time to do what we really want to do.


No idea who said it! :)

Penrod Family said...

be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest.
(joshua 1:9)

Robert and Lindsay said...

these are amazing! thanks everyone! xoxo

Jamie said...

Women are angels. When their wings get broken, they still can fly.......on a broomstick!