Oh, Olympics! I am not sure what we are going to do now that the Olympics are almost over. We have been glued to the TV for the last 2 weeks. It has been fun to watch the excitement of the games and better yet it has been a good distraction from the gloomy weather. I feel a bad case of the "Olympic blues" coming on!
Olympic Highlights:
* Shawn White's 2nd run in the medal round... Sick!
* Alta High Alumnus and Cheer leading teammate, Lacy Schnoor, placing 9th in the aerials
* Rochette skating for her mom
* Lysacek taking the gold for men's figure skating
* Woman's Bobsledding
* Of coarse Apolo Ohno!!!
2002 SLC Olympics
***Senior year my high school had a lottery to win tickets to the 2002 SLC Olympics. Ironically, Robert and I both one tickets to the Woman's Biathlon. It was a very memorable day.... I would like to say that's where our love began but it still took us 5 more years to figure it out!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Olympic Blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't you just love the Olympics? I have missed you so much! "Are you ready?" "Yes we are!" That's what I think about when I think of you. Good times...good times!
Those 2 weeks in UT were SO EXCITING!!
You know what you need to cure your blues and keep that Olympic spirit alive? You need to sign up for a half-marathon!! ;)
That's so cool that you guys have a picture together at the Olympics! I'm going to miss the Olympics too, but I wish I would have watched them more and a little less of Monsters Inc. the last two weeks (Luke's favorite). And I am really bummed I missed Lacy Schnor's event! That is so awesome she was in it and she did so good!
Post a Comment