Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are going to BUST this Test!

E.A.S.Y
This test ain’t got no alibi.
It’s easy!
My students came up with some cheers to pump them up for their State Tests… which they ROCKED!! I still can’t get over how much rhythm they have. The LOVE to rock out.
We gave our 3rd graders "test buster" shirts to wear during the test. Their reaction was priceless. Oh, to be young again :)


8 comments:

Sharp family said...

I love to see your posts....they always make me smile! I almost peed when I read the post about the walking sleeping bag!!! FUNNY. Looks like you are doing great! Thanks for sharing the great videos

Jaime Smith said...

Did you teach them that dance??? It looks like your style!!!!!
Julia wants to come to YOUR school.

Laurel said...

That was too cute. Wow, they need to come teach my dancers how to dance and have rythym.

Anonymous said...

That dance/cheer is unbelievable! Are they for real?! I would love to see Utah kids attempt that - hahahaha. Seriously, those kids have rhythm.

Tamara Jacobs said...

That is so awesome linds! I'm sure you had something to do with those moves:) I miss you! Thanks for your message the other day...sorry I haven't called yet. I will call soon. love you!

Ethan and Sara Aylett said...

Wow!!!!!! THAT is impressive! I love it!

Lindsay said...

THat is so cute LInds! I love when you post stuff about your class, it's so fun to see that side of your life. We're getting together with our friends tonight (the few that are still here!) and we're going to talk about times to come to NY! We'll email ya and let you know what all our schedules are! I'm so excited!

Staci Davies said...

Love it! They really do have some rhythm. I could see you right there in with them. They're lucky to have you