Returning home was a slap of reality so I have been unable to post my Holiday Vacation pictures until now. We are happy to be back but miss our families terribly. It was such an enjoyable trip!
Robert and I went to Radio City just hoping we could find some cheap tickets and ran into the couple that has been training us at the temple. Amazingly enough they had some extra tickets and the show was awesome!
The girls in our cute Christmas Pjs! Isn't my family the cutest?!?
We got together with as many friends while we were in town. It was so good to see everyone! 
Bowling with the Staples…… Jon kicked some butt at bowling... who would have known he was such a great bowler!?!?!
On New Years Eve we had a murder mystery dinner. Everyone got really into their characters and it was a lot of fun. Josh defiantly won the "Oscar" for the best performance.
We had so much fun with the murder mystery dinner that we wanted to play it again with the Staples... this time western style!
We were so sad to leave Utah so Josh made us this in my parents backyard!
We celebrated Robert's 25th birthday when we got home! We went to a Brazilian restaurant and ate way too much. Robert was in heaven speaking Portuguese to everyone!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the "good bye". How clever. And oooh, those Brazilian restaurants, I know you ate way too much! hehe. I love them so much too. Glad you are back.
Looks like you guys had a good time. That is funny, the good bye in the snow. I like the exclamation at the end. ha!
Lindsay, it was great to see you guys! I know I already wrote this on your facebook, but you always lift me right up and make my day. I hope you're doing well adjusting back to the NY life! I love the pictures of the murder mystery. What fun families. Love ya!
I forgot to tell you that picture with the group is FUNNY, it looks like Becca is my husband.
p.s. Wish you were here to ski with.
Post a Comment