Monday, January 19, 2009

Not normal...


There are chunks of ice floating down the Hudson River... this can't be normal.

Lindsay: I think I am ready to go outside......
Robert: You look like...
Lindsay: I look like what?
Robert: A walking sleeping bag.
Lindsay: Thanks babe!
Robert: Actually, you look more like a burnt marshmallow.
Lindsay: Grrrrr

9 comments:

Tracy Davis said...

You do what ya gotta do to stay warm! -Smile-

Arlene Heiner said...

You look adorable. Love Ya

The Hansens said...

Wow! Ice in the Hudson...brrr. It's been way too cold lately! I'm glad you're staying warm.

Laurel said...

BRRRRR! I actually have been that cold. You look great in your coat.

Anonymous said...

That's crazy it's so cold. Your for sure workin the coat, lookin good:)

Staci Davies said...

Ha! At least you'll be warm

Harris Family said...

cute coat lindsay! i hope it warms up some! we are sad to not have you around... great break pics love sarah & karlie & matthew

A girl named Holly... said...

I laughed out loud when I read this...holy crap...funny. I think you look like the sleeping bag one...awesome.

Bonnie said...

HAhahaaa!!! SO funny!!! i love you guys!