Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Blaine C. Smith!




Today my dad turns the big ………jk I wouldn’t do that to you dad! What does age mean anyways when you are as amazing as my dad? I have always had “daddy pride” ......as Robert calls it. Nobody will ever be smarter, faster, funnier, or better looking than my dad.
Dad I hope you have a exhilarating birthday. I love you some much! Thanks for always cheering me on in life, making me laugh, and for all your priceless words of advice.

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh your dad is so cool. I loved your post. I think Dads are the best thing in the world! I miss you and hope you have a wonderful christmas. Thanks for the postcard! We loved it. Love ya linds.

The Wilson's said...

Happy Birthday Blaine! You're not only a GREAT day, you're a GREAT uncle! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

I love your dad, I miss him! Happy Birthday Blaine!