The last 3 weeks we have traveled through 7 countries. I still can't believe how much we saw in such a short time.... thanks to my wonderful mother in law and her amazing planning skills! We traveled all around for the first two weeks with the Staples crew. It was a lot of fun, we went to Paris, Rome, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. We were able to see the places Robert's grandma lived during World War 2 (Germany) and where Robert's dad served his mission (Switzerland). It was a cool experience and we are grateful for all Jon and Denice did!The last week Robert and I took off to Spain and Portugal to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and the last hurrah before Robert starts medical school. I wanted Robert to experience a true "granola" trip so we rented a car and drove all over. We slept in our car and showered at the beach. We didn't really have an agenda so it was fun to see where we ended up. Robert was a trooper and we had a lot of good laughs. It was fun to hear Robert use his Portuguese (except when he translated my dinner as stuffed chicken instead of chicken stomach and I was sick for the rest of the day :) ).
How to Do Anything
1 day ago

5 comments:
How amazing!! That is such a fun adventure for you guys! now your ready to head to New York. What a neat thing to do. I am truly jealous.
Hey Lindsay! You trip looks awesome! That is one thing I defnititely would love to do! So exciting that Robert got into Med School...he's one smart guy- he's the reason I passed Physics! Tell him congrats! You guys are such a cute couple!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I would love to go to Europe someday; you could be our tour guides:)! I am glad you had fun. We need to get together soon! Glad your home safe.
Oh wow, it looks like you guys had some of the coolest experiences there. So Robert liked his true granola experience? hah!
WOW!!! Life is so wonderful! Reading your blog and seeing your pictures makes me so happy. Lindsay, before you leave for New York (hopefully you're still in Utah), we have to meet for lunch.
Best wishes to you both on your continued beautiful lives together.
Barbara Luka
Post a Comment