Thursday, June 26, 2008

Julia Goolia


Way to go Julia! Last night we went to her dance recital and she did awesome. We were so proud of her. She smiled big and knew how to shake it!

3 comments:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Not likely, it will probably be the same or even a little hotter like 110. We are actually getting used to it now. Crazy how you adjust. Are you going to the Reunion at Draper Park on Saturday?

Tamara Jacobs said...

She is sooo cute linds! We went tonight to watch Kaitie and I couldn't believe how stinkin cute Julia was! Don't worry-the only reason we packed so early is cause our apt. lease is up so we moved in with my mom and dad...we're gonna live here till July 27th, then off to missouri! I miss ya! I love reading your blog and can't wait to see you.

Staci Davies said...

She's beautiful. I love going to dance recitals. Sounds like fun. I bet she did awesome.