Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy




These last couple of weeks have been busy. I have tried to squeeze every last bit of information into my students before the year is over. We have been studying rocks, famous artist, planets, and we took the UTA to a park for a field trip! It is so rewarding to see how excited they get about learning. I can't believe how these 8 years remember things and how they go home and google what we have been talking about to learn more! I LOVE TEACHING! I am going to miss this class like crazy! They are a special bunch!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your masters and another year of teaching!! I just finished mine too! When do you move? Are you going to teach out there? Isn't it crazy how much you love your kids and job! We are lucky! Congrats on everything!

Bonnie said...

Hey, its David and Bonnie! We just added you guys to our friends list on our blog. We need your guys email addresses though so you can access ours. Let me know at davidwhite6@gmail.com - David

Jake*Marci said...

Hi Lindsay & Robert,
It's Marci(taylor), Congratulations on graduation & getting accepted to Med school thats awesome. I love all your wedding pics too. You look beautiful.

The Allred's said...

Hey Lindsay and Robert! I found your blog off of Courts! Congratulations on your marriage and school! It's so great to see you all so happy and doing well! Now we can be blog buddies! - Bryn (Dahle) Allred

Lauren said...

Lindsay & Robert how are you guys (I did not know you too were married?)! This is Lauren (Neibaur) Lord. I'm not even sure how I came across your blog, but hi! Our blog is Private so if you'd like an invite e-mail me at Laurens_way7@hotmail.com.

Lauren!

The Frame Family said...

Hi Lindsay and Robert! I just found your blog through I don't even remember who. I just want to say congrats on the graduation and getting into med school!! I remember Robert saying that he wanted to be a Neurosurgeon! I hope we can stay in touch! Oh and your wedding pics are GORGEOUS!!
Love,
Rachelle Beard Frame

Tiff and Griff said...

Hey its Tiff Chamberlain from way back when.... I found you through Lindsey, its so fun to see everyone "grow up". Keep in touch.